Posts Tagged ‘free house plans’
2 Plan option garage door or sliding door
Product to be made available as a
Downloadable PDF (Adobe Acrobat) File.
You print the letter size plans on your printer no shipping – no wait
After paying you will be directed to our download site.
- This offer is for the PDF files so you can print the plans yourself
- or take the files to a local printer for printing.
- As a Professional Designer I charge $100.00 to $300.00 for each set of these custom Plans.
- You will be able to download all 10 complete sets of building plans that have been used to build these pole barns.
- These are Complete Construction Drawings
- This is what you will get after payment is made:
- Immediate access to the PDF download locations
- Complete pages of drawings details and specs for each pole barn
- more than 70 pages total in PDF Formats
- You can print them on your own printer or take them to a copy center to have printed
- The original plans are designed on 8 1/2 x 11 size pages.
- Plans contain: Section Views, Elevations, Framing Plans
- Roof Layouts and Details, Materials lists see sample below
Check out Our New Projects
When building a pole barn, you need a couple of materials – lumber wood and plywood or steel sheets, whatever you prefer. You might also need the following tools: poles, sledge hammer and shovel.
Not a member yet? Sign up for free now!
Not yet a member? Sign up for FREE now!